Search This Blog

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Clearance Purchase


The other day I was at Lowe's looking for supplies to make a niddy noddy.  (A post for another day.)  As I was going to check out I happened to walk by an end cap which had some clearance items on it.  One of those items was for a working air hocky table that had to be put together using tools.  I couldn't help it....as I walked by it jumped into my cart and asked to be taken home to my kids.  What is a mom to do?  I bought if course!  Then, with delight I watched my 11 year old son work all afternoon to put it together himself and then steal 8 batteries from various things around the house to make the fan work.  It did and for the next several days everyone was challenged to a game or two.  This is DS and DH playing a quick game after breakfast, before school the other morning.  All in all, this was totally worth the 18 dollars I paid for it.  I love clearance bargains!

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I bet Brad felt like "da man" putting that together. Great clearance find!

    ReplyDelete